The Hydro Chrome Starter Kit is the ideal spray chrome kit for interior and exterior designers, hobbyists and artists. Express your creativity on almost any surface such as wood, metal, plastic, concrete, or anything else that can be painted.
You can reproduce right at home, in your workshop, or garage, a chrome look on nearly any substrate, and without the need for a compressor. Chrome gives 100% of the gleam at about 25% of the cost. Available in silver, blue, gold or purple tone.
Hydro Chrome is perfect for:
- Model Cars, trucks, trains, planes
- RC Cars, trucks, planes, boats, drones
- Gamers, andmore
What’s in the Spray Chrome Kit?
Included in this kit your will find the following equipment and materials:
1) Double bottle sprayer for simultaneous application of Chrome S and Chrome R solutions
2) Three single bottle sprayers. These bottles are used for applying the Chrome D, W, and rinse water. Each bottle is pre marked with the chemical it should hold.
3) Measuring Cups and pipettes. Use these to measure your chemicals. Do not cross contaminate! Each cup should be used for only one type of chemical.
4) One powered paint spraying kit. Use for applying your basecoat and top coat.
5) 2 oz Chrome S, 2 oz Chrome R, 2 oz Chrome D, 2 oz #87 4 oz Chrome W, 1 pint Permalac 2KA, 1 pint Permalac 2KB, 1 oz compensating tint. All the material you need to create 50 square feet of Chrome.
Compared to Other Chrome, Hydro Chrome is:
- Durability equal to traditional chrome
- Bonds to the substrate as well as traditional plating
- Highly resistant to weather, salt and abrasions
- Equally reflective
- A greener choice over plating
- Low outlay of capital
- No size or part limitations
- Able to be used on-site
- Fewer steps in the process
- Thicker coatings
- Choice of materials
- Faster turnaround times
- Safer and healthier to use
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WooCommerce::nonce_field() in /home1/dipology/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php on line 112